Week 17 was a beauty in the Premier League. Now, it’s time to rank the performers in the latest PL player Power Rankings.
[ MORE: Power Rankings archive ]
The video above shows my top five players from Week 17, while below is a full list of the top 20 players in the Premier League right now.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players over the past seven days in the Premier League.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections of the top 20 players in the PL right now.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Man United) – Up 13
- Diego Costa (Chelsea) – Down 1
- Adam Lallana (Liverpool) – Down 1
- Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal) – Down 1
- David Silva (Man City) — New entry
- Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea) – Down 2
- Paul Pogba (Man United) – Up 5
- Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea) – New entry
- Dele Alli (Tottenham) – New entry
- Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) – New entry
- N’Golo Kante (Chelsea) – Up 4
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) – Down 4
- Virgil Van Dijk (Southampton) – New entry
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – New entry
- Alvaro Negredo (Middlesbrough) – New entry
- Hugo Lloris (Tottenham) – Up 1
- Gary Cahill (Chelsea) — Even
- Jay Rodriguez (Southampton) – New entry
- Jordan Henderson (Liverpool) – New entry
- Jordan Pickford (Sunderland) – New entry