The Premier League is back and that means and that can only mean one thing… a fresh batch of Player Power Rankings.
[ MORE: Power Rankings archive ]
Based on their play before the international break and their form for their countries over the past 10 days, plenty of injuries have seen some superstars slide down our rankings.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections of the top 20 players in the PL right now.
- Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal) – Up 1
- Romelu Lukaku (Everton) – Up 1
- Leroy Sane (Man City) – Down 2
- Dele Alli (Tottenham) – Even
- N’Golo Kante (Chelsea) – Even
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) – Even
- Diego Costa (Chelsea) – Even
- Kasper Schmeichel (Leicester City) – Even
- Raheem Sterling (Man City) – Up 1
- David Silva (Man City) – Up 2
- Gary Cahill (Chelsea) – Up 3
- David De Gea (Manchester United) – Up 1
- Jermain Defoe (Sunderland) – New entry
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – Down 5
- Adam Lallana (Liverpool) – New entry
- David Luiz (Chelsea) – Even
- Michael Keane (Burnley) – New entry
- Marcus Rashford (Man United) – Even
- Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea) – Even
- John Stones (Man City) – New entry