With the title race rumbling on between Chelsea and Tottenham, plus the top four race intensifying and only one team definitely relegated, there are plenty of permutations to look out for in the Premier League in Week 36.
[ LIVE: Stream every PL game live ]
Below is a handy list of what can be locked up this weekend around the PL with just three games to go for the majority of teams.
[ MORE: Roundtable discussion on PL’s top 4 ]
We will update this list each week during the run-in as things can change drastically game-to-game.
Tottenham will seal a place in the Champions League group stage IF
- They beat West Ham United on Friday
Man City will seal a place in the Europa League group stage IF
- They beat Crystal Palace on Saturday
Man United will seal a place in the Europa League group stage IF
- They beat Arsenal on Sunday
Middlesbrough will be relegated IF
- They lose to Chelsea on Monday and Hull City get at least one point against Sunderland on Saturday
West Ham, Burnley, Watford, Stoke, Leicester, Bournemouth and Southampton will be safe from relegation IF
- Swansea City lose to Everton on Saturday
Crystal Palace will be safe from relegation IF
- They get a point or more against Manchester City AND Swansea City lose against Everton