With all 20 Premier League teams now back in preseason, squads for the 2017-18 season continue to take shape with plenty of new arrivals.
10 players have cost over $30 million so far, with 55 players arriving in the summer window to date.
[ MORE: Latest transfer news ]
Everton, Manchester City and Manchester United have been the big spenders, while Arsenal smashed their club-record transfer fee to buy Alexandre Lacazette. AS Roma and Benfica have been the biggest beneficiaries of the early summer PL transfer deals.
Let’s take a look at the 10 biggest deals of the summer transfer window, so far.
- Romelu Lukaku (Everton to Manchester United) – $96.5 million*
- Alexandre Lacazette (Lyon to Arsenal) – $67.8 million
- Bernardo Silva (AS Monaco to Manchester City) – $55.3 million
- Victor Lindelof (Benfica to Manchester United) – $50.8 million
- Ederson (Benfica to Manchester City) – $44.6 million
- Mohamed Salah (AS Roma to Liverpool) – $44.1 million
- Antonio Rudiger (AS Roma to Chelsea) – $43.7 million
- Michael Keane (Burnley to Everton) – $38 million
- Jordan Pickford (Sunderland to Everton) – $38 million
- Davy Klaassen (Ajax to Everton) – $30.7 million
*transfer expected to be confirmed on Monday