Things are starting to simmer rather nicely across the Premier League ahead of transfer deadline day on Thursday.
[ STREAM: Deadline Day show ]
Don’t forget, there is a special transfer deadline day show on NBCSN on Thursday, live at 5 p.m. ET while we will have all the latest news as it happens right here on Pro Soccer Talk.
[ MORE: Latest transfer news ]
Below is a look at how things are shaping up just over 24 hours until the summer window slams shut.
- Kieran Gibbs sealed a $9 million move to West Bromwich Albion from Arsenal – MORE DETAILS
- Liverpool have opening talks with Arsenal about a fee for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain after he refused a move to Chelsea who agreed a $45 million fee with Arsenal on Tuesday – MORE DETAILS
- Manchester City will not include Raheem Sterling in any deal for Alexis Sanchez, with a straight-cash deal of $90 million expected to be the bid to Arsenal – MORE DETAILS
- Leicester’s Danny Drinkwater has handed in a transfer request as Chelsea line up $42 million move – MORE DETAILS
- Tottenham target Serge Aurier has had his UK work permit application accepted ahead of an expected $30 million move to Spurs
- West Brom could pull off a huge shock in the window by signing PSG and Poland midfielder Grzegorz Krychowiak on loan. The holding midfielder joined PSG from Sevilla for $36 million last summer
- Crystal Palace have had yet another bid rejected for Mamadou Sakho by Liverpool, with the latest offer over $32 million
- Everton have reportedly turned down a bid of over $32 million from Chelsea for Ross Barkley
- West Ham United is lining up a deal for Lorient forward Abdul Majeed Waris who was a target for Burnley earlier this month
- Andros Townsend is said to not be interested in a move to Leicester City with a proposed swap deal with Demarai Gray looking unlikely
- Gray could be heading to Bournemouth or Tottenham Hotspur though, with Leicester said to want over $35 million for the England U-21 international winger
- West Ham’s Diafra Sakho is close to a $12 million move to Rennes in France with the Senegal forward having a medical at the Ligue 1 club, however Crystal Palace are also said to be interested
- Southampton are set to loan out Dutch international midfielder Jordy Clasie to Club Brugge in Belgium
- Newcastle United are reportedly mulling over a $21 million bid from Fulham for striker Dwight Gayle
- Burnley have reportedly agreed a fee with Huddersfield Town over a deal for Bermudian striker Nakhi Wells