Where to start? So much awesome. So few dots.
- Kelley O’Hara (picture right) seems to be taking her new job a bit to far. Like any good defender, O’Hara is being protective of her goalkeeper – staring down the camera as if it’s the second Brazilian penalty kick-taker – but Kelley,
- a.) if anybody can protect themselves, it’s Hope Solo,
- b.) this is soccer, not ice hockey, and
- c.) a hotel room in Japan (where the USWNT is playing in the Kirin Cup). I’m thinking there isn’t much to protect Hope from. Besides,
- d.) it’s pretty clear you’re at some sort of frat party, which
- e.) you don’t have to explain. You went to Stanford. This is probably your first.
- Heather Mitts with the photo bomb! And why is this only No. 2?
- The man on the left apparently, unfortunately carries the moniker of “mattyice.” Much better than Old Matt-waulkee, I guess.
- Playing for the U.S. Women’s National Team looks fun. Can’t wait to see them meltdown Twitter (again) this summer.