We’re staying with the hot hand and taking the Impact again as they battle the Philadelphia Union in the first tilt of the weekend. Bottom of the Eastern Conference, you say? Psssssh, we say.
- Neither team likes to draw, with just five ties between them. Chances are, you’re going to get a winner.
- We went over this last week, but the Impact are like a sieve. 36 goals conceded in 20 matches? That’s terrible. But fun!
- The Impact are equally bad away from home, going just 1-8-1. Can they break out of the funk? Or get run off the field at PPL Park? The possibilities are endless.
- Montreal has a neat littlevideo series. How can you not love a team with a video series?
- John Hackenworth has his Union kiddies playing. You never know what they will come up with, good and bad, but mostly good.
- Nothing says “forget about that Open Cup loss” like coming out flying on Saturday. The Union have the legs to do so.
- Freddy Adu, man. The dude is still fun to watch.