Twenty-four teams enter this month’s European Championship with the hopes of making historic runs.
For some nations, that would be winning the whole thing while for others it may be a single win in the group stage.
[ MORE: All of PST’s Euro 2016 coverage ]
The oddsmakers say France, Germany and Spain have the best chances to win the tournament, while Albania, Northern Ireland and Hungary are the longest shots.
Do we see it that way? Read on.
ProSoccerTalk’s Pre-Euro Power Rankings
24. Northern Ireland — Brutal group for an offensively-challenged side.
23. Albania — Facing hosts is a real problem
22. Republic of Ireland — Belgium, Italy and Sweden makes for a real challenge.
21. Hungary — Legit upset shout, but still long odds for Group F.
20. Romania — Needs to stun France or Switzerland.
19. Iceland — Recent form is anything but inspiring.
18. Czech Republic — Where will the goals come from?
17. Slovakia — Can their defense hold up in Group B?
16. Russia — Denisov injury stings team in poor form.
15. Wales — Bale has to be otherworldly.
14. Ukraine — Unbeaten in six.
13. Sweden — Enigmatic, but capable of anything.
12. Croatia — Faces a step up in class.
11. Turkey — Could be the sleeper of the tournament.
10. Portugal — The Ronaldo factor looms large.
9. Poland — As does the Lewandowski factor.
8. Switzerland — A complete team, but young.
7. Austria — Fuchs, Alaba led unbeaten qualifying run.
6. England — Will center backs let them down?
5. Belgium — One clean sheet since September.
4. Italy — Conte will have them set up well.
3. Spain — Have been nearly impenetrable; Threepeat?
2. France — Hosts, but is the chemistry set to win it all?
- Germany — Bumps along the road, but the World Cup winners will be awake for this one.