Watch out for these guys in the next few years.
The folks over at Soccerex have put together a handy list of the most valuable players under the age of 21.
[ MORE: Guardiola bans pizza ]
There’s no surprise that plenty of Premier League stars are in the 20 player list, with four of the top nine hailing from the PL.
Schalke 04 have three players inside the top eight as the Bundesliga side continue their impressive record at developing young stars.
[ MORE: Zlatan reveals MLS offer ]
Anthony Martial is the clear winner as the Manchester United and France forward is valued at over $10 million more than his nearest competitor. Plenty of other names on the list have been linked with moves to Premier League clubs this summer, while Dele Alli, Marcus Rashford and Kelecho Iheancho also feature among the most valuable youngsters in world soccer.
Below is the list in full, with many factors such as media perception, years remaining on contract, history of injuries and their clubs average selling value all calculated when coming to this valuation.
- Anthony Martial (Manchester United) – $52.1 million
- Leroy Sane (Schalke 04) – $41.1 million
- Renato Sanches (Bayern Munich) – $38.2 million
- Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur) – $37.8 million
- Kinglsey Coman (Bayern Munich) – $33.9 million
- Breel Embolo (Schalke 04) – $28.1 million
- Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) – $24.9 million
- Max Meyer (Schalke 04) – $23.9 million
- Kelechi Iheanacho (Manchester City) – $22.1 million
- Julian Weigl (Borussia Dortmund) – $21.98 million
- Gabriel Jesus (Palmeiras) – $21.97 million
- Youri Tielemans (Anderlecht) – $21.4 million
- Riechedly Bazoer (Ajax) – $21.2 million
- Niklas Sule (Hoffenheim) – $18.4 million
- Mahmoud Dahoud (Borussia Monchengladbach) – $16.6 million
- Giovani Lo Celso (Paris Saint-Germain) – $15.8 million
- Ruben Neves (FC Porto) – $15.6 million
- Ousmane Dembele (Borussia Dortmund) – $15.5 million
- Gabriel Barbosa (Santos) – $15.3 million
- Gianluigi Donnarumma (AC Milan) – $15.2 million