For the first time this season we are going to select the top 20 players in the Premier League, right here, right now.
[ MORE: United’s midfield mess ]
Remember, Power Rankings are based purely on the output of players at this moment in time. Reputations mean nothing. This list is all about results.
So, without further delay here’s a look at ProSoccerTalk’s Premier League Player Power Rankings (try and say that 10 times fast) so you can chuck a handful of these in your fantasy teams, settle some arguments with friends or watch some of these smaller named players a lot closer in the weeks to come.
[ STREAM: Every PL game live ]
Let us know if you agree in the comments section below.
- Kevin De Bruyne (Man City)
- Diego Costa (Chelsea)
- Raheem Sterling (Man City)
- Idrissa Gueye (Everton)
- Kelechi Iheanacho (Man City)
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool)
- Romelu Lukaku (Everton)
- Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal)
- Michail Antonio (West Ham United)
- Nicolas Otamendi (Man City)
- Riyad Mahrez (Leicester City)
- Etienne Capoue (Watford)
- Georginio Wijnaldum (Liverpool)
- Marcus Rashford (Man United)
- Fernandinho (Man City)
- Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace)
- Islam Slimani (Leicester City)
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Heung-Min Son (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Virgil Van Dijk (Southampton)