Here are the latest batch of Premier League Player Power Rankings, with Chelsea and Arsenal leading the way.
[ MORE: Ranking the PL superstars ]
Antonio Conte‘s Blues have won eight on the spin and there’s no surprise that seven of their players feature in our top 20. There are also three players from Arsenal as the Gunners have now gone 13 games without a defeat in the PL.
Middlesbrough and Sunderland both have multiple players included which goes hand-in-hand with their recent good form, while Liverpool, West Brom, Bournemouth and Crystal Palace are also represented.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players over the past seven days in the Premier League.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections of the top 20 players in the Premier League right now.
- Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal) – Up 1
- Diego Costa (Chelsea) – Down 1
- Mesut Ozil (Arsenal) – Up 16
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) – New entry
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) — Up 6
- N’Golo Kante (Chelsea) – Up 1
- Christian Eriksen (Tottenham) – New entry
- Gaston Ramirez (Middlesbrough) – Up 5
- Victor Moses (Chelsea) – New entry
- Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea) – New entry
- Jordan Pickford (Sunderland) – New entry
- Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal) – Down 2
- Matt Phillips (West Brom) – New entry
- Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea) – New entry
- Jermain Defoe (Sunderland) – New entry
- Alvaro Negredo (Middlesbrough) – Down 7
- Divock Origi (Liverpool) – Even
- Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace) – New entry
- Gary Cahill (Chelsea) — Down 5
- Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth) – New entry