With two matchdays within the space of a few days in the Premier League, our latest player Power Rankings will take into account the performances of players in Week 15 and 16 of the 2016-17 season.
[ MORE: Power Rankings archive ]
The video above shows my top five players from Week 15, while below is a full list of the top 20 players in the Premier League right now. There are all of a sudden plenty of Manchester United and Liverpool players in the list, while new entries include players from West Brom, Bournemouth and Leicester City after they secured big wins in recent days.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players over the past seven days in the Premier League.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections of the top 20 players in the PL right now.
- Diego Costa (Chelsea) – Up 1
- Adam Lallana (Liverpool) – New entry
- Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal) – Down 2
- Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea) – Up 6
- Mesut Ozil (Arsenal) — Down 2
- Christian Eriksen (Tottenham) – Up 2
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) – New entry
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) – Down 4
- Divock Origi (Liverpool) – Up 8
- Salomon Rondon (West Brom) – New entry
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Manchester United) – New entry
- Paul Pogba (Manchester United) – New entry
- Gylfi Sigurdsson (Swansea City) – New entry
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Manchester United) – New entry
- N'Golo Kante (Chelsea) – Down 9
- Hugo Lloris – New entry
- Gary Cahill (Chelsea) — Up 2
- Steve Cook (Bournemouth) – New entry
- Matt Phillips (West Brom) – Down 6
- Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) – New entry