As we take a breather over the international break, let’s take stock of which stars in the Premier League have been running the show.
[ MORE: Power Rankings archive ]
With the top dog from last week, Eden Hazard, out injured in Week 29, we have a new man on top of our rankings.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections of the top 20 players in the PL right now.
- Leroy Sane (Man City) – Up 3
- Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal) – Up 1
- Romelu Lukaku (Everton) – Up 2
- Dele Alli (Tottenham) – Up 2
- N’Golo Kante (Chelsea) – Down 3
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) – Up 1
- Diego Costa (Chelsea) – Up 1
- Kasper Schmeichel (Leicester City) – Up 7
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – Down 9
- Raheem Sterling (Man City) – Even
- Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) – New entry
- David Silva (Man City) – Even
- David De Gea (Manchester United) – Even
- Gary Cahill (Chelsea) – New entry
- Jesse Lingard (Man United) – New entry
- David Luiz (Chelsea) – Down 5
- Josh King (Bournemouth) – Down 1
- Marcus Rashford (Man United) – New entry
- Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea) – Down 1
- Craig Dawson (West Brom) – New entry