With three match days in a week, there has been plenty of movement in the Premier League player Power Rankings.
[ MORE: Power Rankings archive ]
Based on their play before the international break and their form for their countries over the past 10 days, plenty of injuries have seen some superstars slide down our rankings.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections of the top 20 players in the PL right now.
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – Up 13
- Dele Alli (Tottenham) – Up 2
- Leroy Sane (Man City) – Even
- Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal) – Down 4
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) – Up 1
- Christian Eriksen (Tottenham) – New entry
- Riyad Mahrez (Leicester City) – New entry
- Kasper Schmeichel (Leicester City) – Even
- N’Golo Kante (Chelsea) – Down 4
- Harry Maguire (Hull City) – New entry
- David Silva (Man City) – Down 1
- Gary Cahill (Chelsea) – Down 1
- Romelu Lukaku (Everton) – Down 11
- David De Gea (Manchester United) – Down 2
- Nathan Redmond (Southampton) – New entry
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – New entry
- David Luiz (Chelsea) – Even
- Michael Keane (Burnley) – Down 1
- Divock Origi (Liverpool) – New entry
- M’Baye Niang (Watford) – New entry