It is time to reflect on where we are at during the 2017-18 Premier League season and rank the players who stood tall in Week 4.
[ MORE: Power Rankings archive ]
Players from Tottenham, Manchester City and Chelsea dominate the list as their good form continues, while a few Man United players slip down the list as stars from Liverpool and Arsenalslide out of the top 20.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections of the top 20 players in the PL right now.
- Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) – New entry
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) – New entry
- Alvaro Morata (Chelsea) – Up 1
- Pascal Gross (Brighton & Hove Albion) – New entry
- Jack Butland (Stoke City) – New entry
- Cesar Azpcilicueta (Chelsea) – New entry
- Willian (Chelsea) – Up 2
- Gabriel Jesus (Man City) – New entry
- Romelu Lukaku (Man United) – New entry
- Christian Eriksen (Tottenham) – New entry
- Paul Pogba (Man United) – Down 9
- Erik Maxim Choupo-Moting (Stoke City) – New entry
- Nemanja Matic (Man United) – Down 1
- Dele Alli (Tottenham) – Up 2
- David Silva (Man City) – Down 5
- Benjamin Mendy (Man City) – New entry
- Marcos Alonso (Chelsea) – Down 4
- Pedro (Chelsea) – New entry
- Michail Antonio (West Ham) – New entry
- Andy Carroll (West Ham) – New entry