Heading into Week 27 of the Premier League, let’s see who are the top 20 players on current form.
[ MORE: Power Rankings archive ]
Players from Manchester United, Tottenham and Arsenal all feature after some strong attacking displays, while there are plenty of stars for resurgent teams lower down the league who feature.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – Up 6
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) – Up 1
- Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) – Down 1
- Alexis Sanchez (Man United) – New entry
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – New entry
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Arsenal) – New entry
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – Down 7
- Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) – New entry
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) – New entry
- Christian Eriksen (Tottenham) – New entry
- Dele Alli (Tottenham) – New entry
- Mesut Ozil (Arsenal) – Down 3
- Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) – New entry
- David De Gea (Man United) – Down 3
- Jordan Ayew (Swansea City) – New entry
- Nacho Monreal (Arsenal) – Down 3
- James Ward-Prowse (Southampton) – New entry
- Romelu Lukaku (Man United) –Down 3
- Ederson (Man City) – Up 1
- Alfie Mawson (Swansea City) – Down 3