If you could chose to have the name and number of one Premier League player on the back of your team shirt, who would it be?
Chances are it will be one of the these guys.
An updated list of the top 20 most popular PL jerseys since January 1, 2018 has been released and Manchester United dominate with Alexis Sanchez coming out on top and six of their stars in the top 20.
Stars from Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham and Chelsea also feature prominently in the list compiled by sports retailer in the UK, Sportsdirect.com.
Below is a look at the top 20.
1. Alexis Sanchez (Manchester United)
2. Paul Pogba (Manchester United)
3. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)
4. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
5. Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
6. Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool)
7. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
8. Mesut Ozil (Arsenal)
9. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool)
10. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Manchester United)
11. Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal)
12. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)
13. Romelu Lukaku(Manchester United)
14. David De Gea (Manchester United)
15. Son Heung-min (Tottenham Hotspur)
16. Virgil Van Dijk (Liverpool)
17. Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur)
18. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United)
19. Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Arsenal)
20. Christian Eriksen (Tottenham Hotspur)