Who are the top 20 players in the Premier League based on current form? As we head into Week 31, there are plenty of changes in our rankings.
[ MORE: Power Rankings archive ]
Players from Manchester City dominate our rankings, with Burnley, Newcastle, Tottenham also Leicester also well represented.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
- David Silva (Man City) – New entry
- Riyad Mahrez (Leicester) – New entry
- Romelu Lukaku (Man United) – Up 2
- Willian (Chelsea) – New entry
- Ashley Barnes (Burnley) – Up 11
- Heung-Min Son (Tottenham) – Up 6
- Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) – Down 4
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – Down 8
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester) – New entry
- David De Gea (Man United) – Down 1
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – Down 5
- Sergio Aguero (Man City) – Down 4
- Dele Alli (Tottenham) – New entry
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Arsenal) – New entry
- Jonjo Shelvey (Newcastle) – New entry
- Kenedy (Newcastle) – New entry
- Nick Pope (Burnley) – Up 3
- Chris Wood (Burnley) – New entry
- Theo Walcott (Everton) – New entry
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) – New entry