With the games coming thick and fast, it is time to take a look at which players were “en fuego” during the past weekend in the Premier League.
[ MORE: Full Power Rankings archive ]
Players from Manchester United, Liverpool and Manchester City dominate our latest rankings after their fine performances over the past PL weekend.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League and based on them actually playing in the previous Matchweek. If they didn’t play due to injury or suspension, they aren’t going to make this list.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – New entry
- Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) – Up 8
- Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) – Up 10
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) – Up 14
- Jonjo Shelvey (Newcastle United) – Up 10
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) – Up 5
- David De Gea (Man United) – Down 5
- Christian Eriksen (Tottenham) – Down 8
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – Up 3
- Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) – New entry
- David Silva (Man City) – Down 2
- Paul Pogba (Man United) – Down 7
- Romelu Lukaku (Man United) – Down 7
- Kenedy (Newcastle) – Up 3
- Marko Arnautovic (West Ham) – Down 11
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) – Down 13
- Kyle Walker (Man City) – New entry
- Luka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace) – New entry
- Nick Pope (Burnley) – New entry
- Jay Rodriguez (West Brom) – New entry