As we enter the final weeks of the season, who are the players on fire at precisely the right time?
[ MORE: Full Power Rankings archive ]
Below there are plenty of players from struggling teams as they finally find their form in the battle against relegation. Plus, there are the usual suspects. We see you, Salah, KDB and Co.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League and based on them actually playing in the previous Matchweek. If they didn’t play due to injury or suspension, they aren’t going to make this list. Simple.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
- Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) – Up 1
- Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) – Up 5
- Raheem Sterling (Man City) – Up 9
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – Down 4
- Dusan Tadic (Southampton) – New entry
- Paul Pogba (Man United) – Up 9
- Cenk Tosun (Everton) – New entry
- Fernandinho (Man City) – New entry
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – Down 3
- Salomon Rondon (West Brom) – Up 9
- Ben Foster (West Brom) – New entry
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) – Down 3
- Christian Eriksen (Tottenham) – Down 2
- David De Gea (Man United) – Down 4
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – New entry
- Leroy Sane (Man City) – New entry
- Ashley Barnes (Burnley) – Down 13
- N’Golo Kante (Chelsea) – Up 2
- James Tomkins (Crystal Palace) – New entry
- Dele Alli (Tottenham) – New entry