As we enter the final week of the season, pretty much everything is sewn up but that doesn’t mean the superstars aren’t trying to shine.
[ MORE: Full Power Rankings archive ]
From top to bottom there have been some superb displays over the past few days as players across the Premier League either set themselves up for a summer break on a high or prep for what they hope will be a successful World Cup campaign.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League and based on them actually playing in the previous Matchweek. If they didn’t play due to injury or suspension, they aren’t going to make this list. Simple.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
- Leroy Sane (Man City) – Up 15
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) – New entry
- Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) – Down 2
- Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) – Down 2
- Raheem Sterling (Man City) – Down 2
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) – Up 6
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – Down 3
- Jonas Lossl (Huddersfield) – New entry
- Fernandinho (Man City) – Down 1
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) – New entry
- Salomon Rondon (West Brom) – Down 1
- Ben Foster (West Brom) – Down 1
- Marko Arnautovic (West Ham) – New entry
- David De Gea (Man United) – Even
- Olivier Giroud (Chelsea) – New entry
- Alex McCarthy (Southampton) – New entry
- Dusan Tadic (Southampton) – Down 12
- Riyad Mahrez (Leicester City) – New entry
- Pascal Gross (Brighton) – New entry
- Cedric (Southampton) – New entry