Fulham joined Everton in making the most of Transfer Deadline Day in the Premier League.
The Cottagers absolutely went for it.
[ STREAM: Watch every PL match live ]
Newly-promoted Fulham had already had a superb transfer window after signing Andre Schurrle, Alfie Mawson, Jean Serri, Calum Chambers and Aleksandar Mitrovic, but they kept signing players on deadline day.
Take a look at this lot…
- Joe Bryan – Left back arrives in a reported $8 million fee from Bristol City
- Sergio Rico – Signed on loan from Sevilla, talented goalkeeper
- Andre Zambo Anguissa – Holding midfielder from Marseille set to arrive for club-record $38 million
- Luciano Vietto – Argentine striker set to join on loan from Atletico Madrid
- Timothy Fosu-Mensah – A season-long loan deal from Manchester United for the versatile Dutch defender, if it goes through in time
If all of these deals are completed then it would mean Fulham have spent over $128 million, more than any other newly-promoted team in a single window in Premier League history.
American owner Shahid Khan doesn’t want the bitter taste of relegation from the PL again and he’s splashing some serious cash to make sure Slavisa Jokanovic’s men don’t finish in the bottom three this season.