Our player Power Rankings for Week 2 of the Premier League season have landed.
[ MORE: Full Power Rankings archive ]
Bournemouth, Wolves, Leicester, Liverpool, Watford, Everton and Manchester City all have multiple players in the rankings following their impressive starts to the season.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League and based on them actually playing in the previous Matchweek. If they didn’t play due to injury or suspension, they aren’t going to make this list. Simple.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
- Richarlison (Everton) – Even
- Jorginho (Chelsea) – New entry
- Sergio Aguero (Man City) – New entry
- Virgil Van Dijk (Liverpool) – New entry
- David Silva (Man City) – New entry
- Naby Keita (Liverpool) – Up 4
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – Down 1
- Benjamin Mendy (Man City) – Up 7
- Abdoulaye Doucoure (Watford) – New entry
- Lucas Moura (Tottenham) – New entry
- Ruben Neves (Wolves) – Down 9
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – Down 4
- Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) – Down 8
- James Maddison (Leicester City) – New entry
- Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) – New entry
- Gylfi Sigurdsson (Everton)- New entry
- Theo Walcott (Everton) – New entry
- Troy Deeney (Watford) – New entry
- David Brooks (Bournemouth) – New entry
- Raul Jimenez (Wolves) – Down 8