Our player Power Rankings for Week 3 of the Premier League season are here.
[ MORE: Full Power Rankings archive ]
Fulham, Wolves, Tottenham and Chelsea are all well represented in our top 20, so too are Leicester City.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League and based on them actually playing in the previous Matchweek. If they didn’t play due to injury or suspension, they aren’t going to make this list. Simple.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
- Lucas Moura (Tottenham) – Up 10
- Jorginho (Chelsea) – Even
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – New entry
- Aleksandar Mitrovic (Fulham) – New entry
- Virgil Van Dijk (Liverpool) – Down 1
- Andre Schurrle (Fulham) – New entry
- David Silva (Man City) – Down 2
- Theo Walcott (Everton) – Up 9
- Abdoulaye Doucoure (Watford) – New entry
- Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) – Up 3
- Ruben Neves (Wolves) – Even
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) – New entry
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – Down 6
- Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) – Up 1
- Raul Jimenez (Wolves) – Down 8
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – Down 4
- Demarai Gray (Leicester City) – New entry
- Harry Maguire (Leicester City) – New entry
- Naby Keita (Liverpool) – Down 13
- James Maddison (Leicester City) – Down 6