Premier League player Power Rankings are back after a frantic Week 5 of the 2018-19 season.
[ MORE: Full Power Rankings archive ]
With a bevvy of fine individual displays after the international break, we have plenty of top talents to choose from.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League and based on them actually playing in the previous Matchweek. If they didn’t play due to injury or suspension, they aren’t going to make this list. Simple.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – Even
- Virgil Van Dijk (Liverpool – New entry
- Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) – New entry
- Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth) – New entry
- Marko Arnautovic (West Ham) – New entry
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – Down 4
- Romelu Lukaku (Man United) – Down 4
- Jorginho (Chelsea) – Down 2
- Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) – New entry
- Raul Jimenez (Wolves) – Up 5
- N'Golo Kante (Chelsea) – New entry
- Ruben Neves (Wolves) – Even
- Raheem Sterling (Man City) – Even
- James Milner (Liverpool) – New entry
- Glenn Murray (Brighton) – Up 4
- Mesut Ozil (Arsenal) – New entry
- Willian (Chelsea) – New entry
- David De Gea (Man United ) – New entry
- Josh King (Bournemouth) – New entry
- Andriy Yarmolenko (West Ham) – New entry