Heading into the international break, the latest Premier League player Power Rankings have arrived.
[ MORE: Full Power Rankings archive ]
There is a mixture of new names and familiar faces in the list, as the early season dust continues to settle.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League and based on them actually playing in the previous Matchweek. If they didn’t play due to injury or suspension, they aren’t going to make this list. Simple.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – Even
- Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal) – New entry
- Gylfi Sigurdsson (Everton) – New entry
- Paul Pogba (Man United) – New entry
- David Brooks (Bournemouth) – New entry
- N’Golo Kante (Chelsea) – Down 2
- Jorginho (Chelsea) – Down 1
- Bernardo Silva (Man City) – Down 5
- Ross Barkley (Chelsea) – New entry
- Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal) – New entry
- Josh King (Bournemouth) – New entry
- Ruben Neves (Wolves) – Up 4
- John Stones (Man City) – New entry
- Matt Doherty (Wolves) – New entry
- Lucas Torreira (Arsenal) – New entry
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – Down 6
- Rui Patricio (Wolves) – New entry
- David Silva (Man City) – New entry
- Richarlison (Everton) – New entry
- Glenn Murray (Brighton) – New entry