The latest Premier League player Power Rankings have arrived.
[ MORE: Full Power Rankings archive ]
There are plenty of new entries after the performances in Week 10, while three players remain in our top five.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League and based on them actually playing in the previous Matchweek. If they didn’t play due to injury or suspension, they aren’t going to make this list. Simple.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
- Ross Barkley (Chelsea) – Up 11
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – Up 2
- Riyad Mahrez (Man City) – Even
- Roberto Pereyra (Watford) – New entry
- Anthony Martial (Man United) – Down 2
- Raheem Sterling (Man City) – New entry
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – New entry
- Jordan Pickford (Everton) – Down 2
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) – Up 1
- David Silva (Man City) – Up 6
- N’Golo Kante (Chelsea) – Down 2
- Fernandinho (Man City) – New entry
- Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) – New entry
- Jorginho (Chelsea) – Down 2
- Gylfi Sigurdsson (Everton) – Down 2
- John Stones (Man City) – Down 1
- Paul Pogba (Man United) – Up 3
- Ben Foster (Watford) – New entry
- Mat Ryan (Brighton) – New entry
- David Brooks (Bournemouth) – New entry