Our latest batch of Premier League player Power Rankings are here, as we’ve had a little time to digest the displays from last weekend over the early stages of the international break.
[ MORE: Full Power Rankings archive ]
There are plenty of new entries at the top of our rankings due to some big weeks for players finding their feet with new clubs.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League and based on them actually playing in the previous Matchweek. If they didn’t play due to injury or suspension, they aren’t going to make this list. Simple.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
- Raheem Sterling (Man City – Even
- Xherdan Shaqiri (Liverpool) – New entry
- Fernandinho (Man City) – Up 13
- Salomon Rondon (Newcastle United) – New entry
- Bernd Leno (Arsenal) – New entry
- David Silva (Man City) – Up 1
- John Stones (Man City) – New entry
- Bernardo Silva (Man City) – Up 12
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – Up 5
- Sergio Aguero (Man City) – Up 1
- Lucas Torreira (Arsenal) – Down 6
- Anthony Martial (Man United) – Down 10
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – Down 4
- Virgil Van Dijk (Liverpool) – Down 2
- Erik Lamela (Tottenham) – Down 2
- Felipe Anderson (West Ham) – Down 11
- Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) – New entry
- Sol Bamba (Cardiff City) – New entry
- Lewis Dunk (Brighton) – New entry
- Callum Paterson (Cardiff City) – New entry