Both Manchester clubs are in UEFA Champions League action on Wednesday and both teams can win their respective groups.
But what do they need to do?
[ MORE: Champions League standings ]
City host Hoffenheim as they currently sit top of Group F, while United head to already-eliminated Valencia sitting in second place in Group H behind Juventus.
Below is a look at the scenarios for both City and United, with the former looking nailed on to win their group and United need a win and help if they’re going to finish top of their group.
- A win against Hoffenheim guarantees top spot in Group F
- A draw against Hoffenheim guarantees top spot in Group F
- A defeat against Hoffenheim coupled with a win for Lyon against Shakhtar Donetsk will see City finish second
- A defeat against Hoffenheim couple with a Lyon draw or defeat against Shakhtar Donetsk will see City finish top of Group F
- Beat Valencia and if Juventus draw or lose away at Young Boys they will finish top of Group H
- A draw or defeat at Valencia would see United finish second in Group H