Week 17 of the Premier League season saw some incredible individual displays.
[ MORE: Full Power Rankings archive ]
Players from Liverpool and Man City feature heavily in our latest rankings, while the likes of West Ham and Southampton also have a few stars included.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League and based on them actually playing in the previous Matchweek. If they didn’t play due to injury or suspension, they aren’t going to make this list. Simple.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – Up 6
- Fabinho (Liverpool) – New entry
- Danny Ings (Southampton) – New entry
- Gerard Deulofeu (Watford) – New entry
- Robert Snodgrass (West Ham) – New entry
- Felipe Anderson (West Ham) – Down 3
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – Down 7
- Gabriel Jesus (Man City) – New entry
- Leroy Sane (Man City) – New entry
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – New entry
- N'Golo Kante (Chelsea) – Down 7
- Neil Etheridge (Cardiff City) – New entry
- Virgil Van Dijk (Liverpool) – Up 1
- Xherdan Shaqiri (Liverpool) – New entry
- Raul Jimenez (Wolves) – New entry
- Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool) – New entry
- Raheem Sterling (Man City – Down 4
- Jan Bednarek (Southampton) – New entry
- Joe Hart (Burnley) – New entry
- Fabian Balbuena (West Ham) – New entry