Our latest batch of Premier League player Power Rankings has arrived in time for Boxing Day. Hurrah.
[ MORE: Full Power Rankings archive ]
Plenty of stars from Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal feature in our rankings, while key men from Watford, Man United, Southampton and Bournemouth also make an appearance.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League and based on them actually playing in the previous Matchweek. If they didn’t play due to injury or suspension, they aren’t going to make this list. Simple.
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
- Heung-Min Son (Tottenham) – New entry
- Danny Ings (Southampton) – Up 1
- Gerard Deulofeu (Watford) – Up 1
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) – New entry
- Virgil Van Dijk (Liverpool) – Up 8
- Mesut Ozil (Arsenal) – New entry
- David Brooks (Bournemouth) – New entry
- Fabinho (Liverpool) – Down 6
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – Down 2
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) – New entry
- Paul Pogba (Man United) – New entry
- Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) – New entry
- James Maddison (Leicester City) – New entry
- Jesse Lingard (Man United) – New entry
- Abdoulaye Doucoure (Watford) – New entry
- Christian Eriksen (Tottenham) – New entry
- Andros Townsend (Crystal Palace) – New entry
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – Down 7
- Ben Foster (Watford) – New entry
- Dele Alli (Tottenham) – New entry