After so many games in the Premier League over the past few days, it is time to take a little breather and let it all sink in.
[ MORE: Full Power Rankings archive ]
With Everton, Leicester, Man City and Liverpool all in fine form, plenty of their players dominate our latest player Power Rankings.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League. If they didn’t play in the last matchweek, they aren’t getting in this list!
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester) – Up 13
- Raul Jimenez (Wolves) – Up 1
- Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) – New entry
- Ashley Barnes (Burnley) – New entry
- Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) – Up 2
- Youri Tielemans (Leicester) – Up 6
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – Down 1
- Virgil Van Dijk (Liverpool) – Even
- Raheem Sterling (Man City) – Down 8
- Bernardo Silva (Man City) – New entry
- Dele Alli (Tottenham) – New entry
- James Maddison (Leicester) – New entry
- Abdoulaye Doucoure (Watford) – New entry
- Luke Shaw (Man United) – Down 4
- Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg (Southampton) – New entry
- Andre Gomes (Everton) – New entry
- Bernard (Everton) – New entry
- Sokratis (Arsenal) – Down 14
- Kurt Zouma (Everton) – New entry
- Ben Chilwell (Leicester) – New entry