The latest batch of Premier League player Power Rankings are out, as the busy schedule continues to see the stars rise to the top.
[ MORE: Full Power Rankings archive ]
Players from Liverpool, Man City, Tottenham and Southampton dominate our list, as those teams are in fine form right now.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League. If they didn’t play in the last matchweek, they aren’t getting in this list!
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
- Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) – Up 2
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – New entry
- Jordan Henderson (Liverpool) – New entry
- Lucas Moura (Tottenham) – New entry
- Raheem Sterling (Man City) – Up 4
- Nathan Redmond (Southampton) – New entry
- Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) – Down 2
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – New entry
- Heung-Min Son (Tottenham) – New entry
- Chris Wood (Burnley) – New entry
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – Down 4
- Virgil Van Dijk (Liverpool) – Down 4
- Moussa Sissoko (Tottenham) – New entry
- Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth) – New entry
- Raul Jimenez (Wolves) – Down 13
- David De Gea (Man United) – New entry
- Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg (Southampton) – Down 2
- Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) – New entry
- Paul Pogba (Man United) – New entry
- Martin Dubravka (Newcastle) – New entry