After another busy midweek, the latest batch of Premier League player Power Rankings are here.
[ MORE: Full Power Rankings archive ]
Players from Liverpool, Man City, Tottenham, Wolves, Watford and Everton dominate our list, as those teams are in fine form right now.
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League. If they didn’t play in the last matchweek, they aren’t getting in this list!
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
- Bernardo Silva (Man City) – New entry
- Raheem Sterling (Man City) – Up 4
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – Up 8
- Virgil Van Dijk (Liverpool) – Up 8
- Idrissa Gueye (Everton) – New entry
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – Down 4
- Richarlison (Everton) – New entry
- Jordan Henderson (Liverpool) – Down 5
- Christian Eriksen (Tottenham) – New entry
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – Down 2
- Ayoze Perez (Newcastle) – New entry
- Gerard Deulofeu (Watford) – New entry
- Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) – New entry
- Chris Wood (Burnley) – Down 4
- Ruben Neves (Wolves) – New entry
- Raul Jimenez (Wolves) – Down 1
- Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) – Down 10
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester) – New entry
- Ben Foster (Watford) – New entry
- Heung-Min Son (Tottenham) – Down 11