Our latest Premier League player Power Rankings are here and there are some familiar faces sticking around the upper echelons.
[ MORE: Premier League schedule ]
Stars from Liverpool, Wolves and Tottenham dominate our power rankings after some impressive performances and plenty of new entries.
[ MORE: Club Power Rankings ]
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League. If they didn’t play in the last matchweek, they aren’t getting in this list!
[ VIDEO: Premier League highlights ]
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
1. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) – Up 1
2. Adama Traore (Wolves) – Up 9
3. Heung-Min Son (Tottenham) – New entry
4. Virgil Van Dijk (Liverpool) – Down 3
5. Jordan Henderson (Liverpool) – Up 4
6. Nathan Ake (Bournemouth) – New entry
7. Harvey Barnes (Leicester) – New entry
8. Hugo Lloris (Tottenham) – New entry
9. Yerry Mina (Everton) – New entry
10. Robert Snodgrass (West Ham) – New entry
11. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – Even
12. Antonio Rudiger (Chelsea) – New entry
13. Steven Bergwijn (Tottenham) – New entry
14. Martin Dubravka (Newcastle) – New entry
15. Richarlison (Everton) – New entry
16. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Liverpool) – New entry
17. Nick Pope (Burnley) – Up 3
18. Dean Henderson (Sheffield United) – New entry
19. Jay Rodriguez (Burnley) – New entry
20. Oliver Norwood (Sheffield United) – New entry