Bruno Fernandes has taken to the Premier League like a duck to water and the Manchester United playmaker has been named the Player of the Month for February.
[ VIDEO: Premier League highlights ]
Following his $88 million January move from Sporting Lisbon to Man United, Bruno Fernandes has been a revelation with four assists and three goals in nine appearances in all competitions.
His pinpoint deliveries and creativity in the final third has made a huge difference, as expected, as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer‘s side have now gone 11 games without defeat in all competitions.
Bruno Fernandes was chased by Man United all summer long and they eventually signed him in January and if the Premier League season does continue following the coronavirus pandemic, the Portuguese playmaker will no doubt be the difference in United making the Champions League.
Take a look at the video above to see all of Bruno Fernandes’ touches from the big Manchester Derby win against Man City, as Fernandes will be a star in the Premier League for many years to come.
More coronavirus connections to soccer:
- Mason Mount breaks self-isolation and ‘reminded of responsibilities’ by Chelsea.
- The Premier League has postponed play through at least April 3. Aston Villa’s chief executive called it “a very good decision” while Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp said we must “protect each other.”
- CONCACAF has suspended play for a month, while UEFA postponed all fixtures next week ahead of a meeting to discuss plans for both club and international European competitions including the Champions League and Europa League.
- Chelsea’s Callum Hudson-Odoi is the first Premier League player to test positive for coronavirus.
- Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta tested posted for coronavirus and the players and staff at the club are self-isolating.
- MLS announced its 2020 season is suspended for at least 30 days.
- Three Leicester City players are in self-isolation after displaying symptoms of coronavirus.
- Real Madrid players in isolation and La Liga games suspended for the next two weeks after Real basketball player tests positive for coronavirus.
- Serie A is considering alternative ways to conclude its scudetto and relegation races, including playoffs or the non-awarding of a champion.
- Juventus confirm that their defender Daniele Rugani has tested positive for coronavirus.
- Olympiacos and Nottingham Forest owner Evangelos Marinakis being diagnosed with coronavirus. Olympiacos and Forest have since confirmed all of their staff and players have been tested and their tests have come back as negative.