Why bend it like David Beckham when you can bend it WITH the MLS owner?
[ MORE: All of PST’s MLS coverage ]
David Beckham, part owner of the MLS club Inter Miami, is auctioning off a chance to take him on in a five-on-five match, part of a package that includes lunch with the English legend and a chance to watch a game from the owners’ box.
The auction is part of the league’s All In Challenge, which will raise money for organizations that are feeding the hungry during the coronavirus pandemic, including Meals on Wheels, No Kid Hungry, America’s Food Fund, World Central Kitchen and Feeding America.
Other auctions include an opportunity to fly to Los Angeles to attend an LAFC game with comedian Will Ferrell, a part owner of that club. MLS Commissioner Don Garber is auctioning off a chance for a fan to get their name on the official MLS game ball when games resume. MLS suspended the season on March 12.
Here is the full list of auction items:
- Play 5-on-5 with MLS, Inter Miami CF co-owner David Beckham
- Replace Commissioner Garber’s Name On The Official MLS Match Ball + VIP All-Star Weekend Trip
- Sit In The LAFC Owners Box With Will Ferrell
- Fly + Stay w/ Colorado Rapids to away game + field access and more
- Austin FC co-owner Matthew McConaughey has a Texas Longhorns offer