Premier League player Power Rankings are here!
Our first player Power Rankings of the 2020-21 season have arrived, as four teams are yet to play due to delayed starts to the campaign for Manchester City, Manchester United, Burnley and Aston Villa.
[ MORE: How to watch PL in the USA ]
Stars from Liverpool, Arsenal and Everton dominate our first player Power Rankings and there are plenty of new signings who also impressed on their debuts.
[ VIDEO: Premier League highlights ]
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League. If they didn’t play in the last matchweek, they aren’t going to be in this list!
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the selections.
1. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
2. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal)
3. James Rodriguez (Everton)
4. Raul Jimenez (Wolves)
5. Gabriel (Arsenal)
6. Allan (Everton)
7. Willian (Arsenal)
8. Romain Saiss (Wolves)
9. Tariq Lamptey (Brighton)
10. Callum Wilson (Newcastle)
11. Jamie Vardy (Leicester)
12. Vicente Guaita (Crystal Palace)
13. Kalvin Phillips (Leeds)
14. Reece James (Chelsea)
15. Jordan Pickford (Everton)
16. Jack Harrison (Leeds)
17. Timothy Castagne (Leicester)
18. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace)
19. Andy Robertson (Liverpool)
20. Abdoulaye Doucoure (Everton)