Premier League player Power Rankings are here!
Our third player Power Rankings of the 2020-21 season have arrived, as all 20 teams have played and we are coming off yet another high-scoring matchweek in Premier League history with 36 goals scored across the 10 games.
Simply put: once again it was incredibly tough to put 20 players in this list based on the crazy results across the Premier League.
[ MORE: How to watch PL in the USA ]
Stars from Liverpool, Leicester City and Everton dominate our third player Power Rankings and there are plenty of new signings who have impressed early in the season.
[ VIDEO: Premier League highlights ]
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League. If they didn’t play in the last matchweek, they aren’t going to be in this list!
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the player Power Rankings.
1. Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – Even
2. Jamie Vardy (Leicester) – New entry
3. Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) – New entry
4. James Rodriguez (Everton) – Down 2
5. Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) – New entry
6. Marcus Rashford (Man United) – New entry
7. Allan (Everton) – New entry
8. Harry Kane (Tottenham) – Down 4
9. Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) – Up 6
10. Fabinho (Liverpool) – Down 4
11. Tariq Lamptey (Brighton) – Down 4
12. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – Up 1
13. Patrick Bamford (Leeds) – Up 3
14. Tyrone Mings (Aston Villa) – New entry
15. Timothy Castagne (Leicester) – Up 2
16. Jack Harrison (Leeds) – New entry
17. Danny Ings (Southampton) – New entry
18. Jarrod Bowen (West Ham) – New entry
19. Andy Robertson (Liverpool) – Even
20. Illan Meslier (Leeds) – New entry