Premier League player Power Rankings are here!
Our tenth player Power Rankings of the 2020-21 season have arrived, as all 20 teams are scrambling for positions early on after another wild matchweek in Premier League.
Simply put: once again it was incredibly tough to put 20 players in this list based on the crazy results across the Premier League.
[ MORE: How to watch PL in the USA ]
Stars from Tottenham, Manchester United, Manchester City and Leeds United dominate our tenth player Power Rankings and there are plenty of new signings who have impressed early in the season and are making their mark.
Simply put: there are a few stars signings consistently in the top 20, but there is plenty of movement up and down the rankings as plenty of big boys have yet to hit their stride.
[ VIDEO: Premier League highlights ]
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League. If they didn’t play in the last matchweek, they aren’t going to be in this list!
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the player Power Rankings.
1. Edinson Cavani (Man United) – New entry
2. Riyad Mahrez (Man City) – New entry
3. James Ward-Prowse (Southampton) – Up 10
4. Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) – New entry
5. Sam Johnstone (West Brom) – Even
6. Kevin de Bruyne (Man City) – New entry
7. Daniel Podence (Wolves) – New entry
8. Bruno Fernandes (Man United) – Up 1
9. Pedro Neto (Wolves) – New entry
10. Illan Meslier (Leeds United) – New entry
11. Diogo Jota (Liverpool) – Down 9
12. Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg (Tottenham) – Down 8
13. Aaron Connolly (Brighton) – New entry
14. Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – Down 11
15. Edouard Mendy (Chelsea) – New entry
16. Raphinha (Leeds United) – New entry
17. Jordan Henderson (Liverpool) – New entry
18. Ademola Lookman (Fulham) – New entry
19. Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United) – New entry
20. Joelinton (Newcastle) – New entry