Robbie Mustoe and Robbie Earle are back following the conclusion of matchweek 31 of the 2020-21 Premier League season, and there’s oh so much to talk discuss.
[ MORE: How to watch PL in the USA ]
Mustoe and Earle recap the weekend’s action, diving into the following:
- (0:50) Manchester United’s come-from-behind win at Tottenham, Edinson Cavani’s importance and the war of words between Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Jose Mourinho on Heung-min Son
- (22:25) 10-man Leeds United’s impressive win at Manchester City
- (29:10) Liverpool’s Premier League misery at Anfield coming to an end against Aston Villa
- (35:20) Chelsea’s comfortable win over Crystal Palace thanks to Christian Pulisic’s brace
- (39:40) West Ham’s 3-2 victory over Leicester City and the decision by Brendan Rodgers to leave out multiple key players for breaching COVID protocols plus the continued resurgence of Jesse Lingard
- (51:50) A devastating defeat for Fulham to Wolves and what it means after Newcastle’s comeback win at Burnley to go six points clear of the Cottagers
- (55:25) And Arsenal cruising to a 3-0 win at Sheffield United ahead of their crucial Europa League match
To listen to more lively conversations and passionate debate from Robbie Earle and Robbie Mustoe on the Premier League, and more, subscribe to The 2 Robbies Podcast on NBC via Apple Podcasts or anywhere you listen to podcasts.
And you can follow them on Twitter: @The2RobbiesNBC.
PODCAST: Latest episode featuring our exclusive interviews with @_DeclanRice and Dean Smith is now available. Link below to 🎧 @robbiemustoe @NBCSportsSoccer @WestHam @AVFCOfficial https://t.co/mYtCEqDAip
— The 2 Robbies (@The2RobbiesNBC) March 31, 2021