Premier League player Power Rankings are here!
Our ninth player Power Rankings of the 2021-22 season have arrived, as plenty of superstars have got off to a flying start in the campaign.
Simply put: it was incredibly tough to put 20 players in this list based on the crazy results across the Premier League in recent days.
[ MORE: How to watch PL in the USA ]
Stars from Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea dominate the upper echelons of our list, as some superstars are really clicking through the gears.
There were also plenty of new stars who shone and with so many amazing goals, wins and comebacks, this is proving to be one heck of a season. Add to that the fact that fans are now back in full Premier League stadiums, this is what it is all about.
[ VIDEO: Premier League highlights ]
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 performing players right now in the Premier League. It is all based on their current form and which way they are trending, right now!
Let us know in the comments section below if you agree with the player Power Rankings.
Premier League player Power Rankings – Week 9
1. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – Even
2. Phil Foden (Man City) – Up 9
3. Declan Rice (West Ham) – Even
4. Youri Tielemans (Leicester City) – Up 4
5. Bernardo Silva (Man City) – Even
6. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) – Even
7. Mason Mount (Chelsea) – New entry
8. Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – Down 6
9. Conor Gallagher (Crystal Palace) – Even
10. Edouard Mendy (Chelsea) – Down 6
11. Ben Chilwell (Chelsea) – Up 4
12. Jordan Henderson (Liverpool) – New entry
13. Kevin de Bruyne (Man City) – Down 6
14. Michail Antonio (West Ham) – New entry
15. Emile Smith Rowe (Arsenal) – New entry
16. Diogo Jota (Liverpool) – New entry
17. Kurt Zouma (West Ham) – New entry
18. Reece James (Chelsea) – New entry
19. Armando Broja (Southampton) – Up 1
20. Josh King (Watford) – New entry