Have you ever wanted to have the ultimate, authentic, proper Matchday experience at a Premier League stadium for a game? Of course you have, and that is why we are taking you along with us to Tottenham.
[ MORE: How to watch Premier League in USA ]
By clicking play on the video above, we show you everything you need to experience an authentic Premier League matchday at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. The full list of what we got up to is below.
It’s safe to say we got the proper experience on a drizzly, grey day in north London as Spurs mounted a superb two-goal comeback against Manchester United on April 27.
[ TRANSFER NEWS: Arsenal | Liverpool | Chelsea | Spurs | Man City | Man United ]
Click play on the video above to watch, and stay tuned as we plan to head to plenty of other Premier League stadiums soon and give you the ultimate matchday experience.
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium – The ultimate matchday experience, top things to do
- Go on a tour of the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, which includes:
- Access inside the Spurs home locker room, the Exclusive Tunnel Club Area, the trophy cabinets, walk pitch-side and sit in dugouts
- Fun facts: the pitch is heavier than the Eiffel Tower, the South Stand is the UK’s largest single-tier stand and the grass football pitch splits up into three sections and slides under the South Stand as an NFL turf pitch pops up for the NFL games at Spurs!
- Visit the roof of the stadium as you go on the SkyWalk and take in views across London and over the pitch
- Have a pint in the pub before the game with Beavertown Corner Pin located right next to the stadium
- Look around the incredible club store, which is the biggest club store in Europe!
- Visit the Paul Gascoigne exhibition “The World Of Gazza!!”
- Frequent the incredible food and drink facilities around the stadium (with over 60 available) as beers are poured from the bottom up…
- Visit The Goal Line Bar behind the South Stand – it is the longest bar in Europe at 65 meters long!
- Go to the Beavertown Brewery inside the stadium, which produces over 23,000 pints of beer for every home game