This video’s worth your time for Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa’s no-look rainbow-esque pass to Moussa Sissoko in Newcastle’s 1-0 loss to Fulham, but you also get a slick turn from an Evertonian, nifty footwork from Crystal Palace and Liverpool.
And of course, Fabian Delph…
Loads of sensational goals in last weekend’s Premier League action but what about those moments you want to pull off in pick-up matches? We’ve got them for you. Below are the showboats for the week, let us know which move do you like best?
- Peter Whittingham and Peter Odemwingie’s joint-free kick is one we’re certain to see on the playground, as is Danny Welbeck’s no-look back heel to Antonio Valencia.
- Fulham fans may not be happy with René Meulensteen’s appointment but his touch is slick, as was Mo Diame’s deak on John O’Shea in West Ham’s 0-0 draw with Sunderland.
- And how about Ross Barkley? Are you convinced of this kid’s skills yet? If not, check out his pacy 70 yard run capped off by a smooth double step over. Kid’s got skillz, even though the final ball may still be lacking.
- Like Welbeck, Willian is a fan of the back heel and like Barkley, Ravel Morrison knows how to turn the jets on the counter-attack.
- Back to Welbeck. When the man does something he likes, he sticks with it. Like the back heel he gave Valencia – did the same with Tom Cleverley. Two for two.
- Ki Sung-Yueng has skills too. Well, enough to shake James Collison, which isn’t saying much.
- Cameron Jerome embarrassed David Luiz with this meg. But if you can’t get on the other side of it, does it truly count? I say ‘no’.